Many companies have made the switch from traditional communications media (i.e., television, newspapers, etc) to internet-based media (i.e., websites) to share their information, resources, and services. This has come with the increased need to protect a company’s internet intellectual property. Continue reading to learn under what circumstances you may need an internet IP consultant and how an experienced New Jersey internet intellectual property consultant at The Ingber Law Firm is the right choice for you.
Under what circumstances may I need an internet IP consultant?
If your job or company has to do with technology or otherwise the digital space, then the odds are that you have some sort of internet intellectual property to protect (i.e., copyrights, trademarks, licensing agreements, and domain names). With that being said, you may need to retain the services of an internet IP consultant if you work in any of the following fields:
- You/your company are a developer of computer and information technology (i.e., web content).
- You/your company are a provider of computer and information technology (i.e., web applications).
- You/your company are involved in software development.
Luckily, our team at The Ingber Law Firm has experience working with clients in the above fields, along with other domestic and foreign businesses and individuals.
What will an internet IP consultant help me with?
To reiterate, in today’s world, there is an undeniable link between intellectual property and technology. And at The Ingber Law Firm, we hold the belief that protecting intellectual property in the digital space promotes technological advancements. In other words, such protection will encourage individuals and companies to share their information, resources, and products, without the fear of losing their rights over them. And so, our consultants can assist you in any of the following internet intellectual property matters:
- A consultant can help you implement your computer and internet-based technologies.
- A consultant can help you license your software code and open your license development.
- A consultant can help you with your legal issues regarding the deployment of electronic commerce technologies.
- A consultant can help you negotiate and consummate technology-based business transactions.
- A consultant can walk you through your licenses, assignments, and joint research projects.
- A consultant can walk you through your ownership of technology and that of employees and independent contractors.
- A consultant can walk you through your licensing of multimedia and online publication rights.
Notably, we have decades of experience in intellectual property law. So, no matter what your concern is, you should consult with a skilled Essex County, New Jersey intellectual property lawyer at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you.